iCAx开思网

标题: 【原创】走出去看看我们的短处与出路 [打印本页]

作者: hotzgs    时间: 2004-11-5 19:52
标题: 【原创】走出去看看我们的短处与出路
偶尔在一个外国的网站上看到下面的这些话,我也想和大家分享一下,不知大家有何感受?

It depends on which country we are talking...
I think we need to separate three large industrialized countries that can represent Asia: Japan, Korea and China

Japan has a ID history of 40 years, a very matured ID culture in my opinion, if we compare it to the western countries. I have visited several Japanese companies and have seen the average drawing skills, which are very good. I also have a book 'Industrial Design Workshop' (printed in 1994), which shows the creative process behind several design projects from only Japan. This book contains lots of sketches, illustrations and hand/computer renderings. They vary from 2D to 3D and the quality is really good.

Korea is just behind Japan with a ID history of 20 years I believe. Sketching qualities? SuperB i think. I have seen excellent sketches of ID students from Hongik University. In my opinion, the best sketching skills come from the Korean.

China? ID history? Can't speak of how many years, cause i think that the ID culture is not matured yet. But as we are speaking about sketching qualities... haven't seen many sketches from there. But for what I have seen, it is not better than their Japanese and Korean colleagues' sketches. So I think that China is the only one that lacks in sketching skills. Probably the sketching education lacks some quality. Maybe a local chinese student could tell us more about this.

还有网址:https://www.productdesignforums.com/index.php?showtopic=358
作者: zhangcanwei    时间: 2004-11-6 08:03
说的是事实,一方面人才缺乏,另一方面,市场的需求才刚开始。
作者: yangjinwan    时间: 2004-11-27 13:37
我相信
作者: tyl    时间: 2004-12-8 10:32
翻译一下!
作者: waikit    时间: 2004-12-15 17:34
hello, good to see my post from ProductDesignForums.com here.
I have just discovered this great chinese forum. I hope that you can come over to our forum to discuss in english, cause the western guys are really interested in your opinions on different industrial design topics, like the one above i have written.
作者: howe    时间: 2004-12-21 09:38
确实,身有感触!手绘不行,连找工作都没自信
作者: wyvern1998    时间: 2004-12-21 09:52
没办法,我们是中国!努力吧!
作者: 可爱小平    时间: 2004-12-29 19:30
日本的手机的确是好,但只要我们肯努力,一定比他们强!

欢迎光临 iCAx开思网 (https://www.icax.org/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3